Graduates Career Opportunities
With their wealth of knowledge and expertise in the diverse specialties of civil engineering and the built environment, the graduates of Civil Engineering Department, Najran University are prepared for the challenges that lie ahead in their promising professional careers.
The program enables students to acquire the skills to work in any of the following fields:
- Structural Designer/Engineer/Consultant
- Construction Engineer/Manager
- Environmental Designer
- Site Engineer
- Project Manager
- Building Construction Contractor
Graduates could find their opportunities in any of the following sectors:
- Public Sector such as: Ministries, Municipalities, Research Institutions / National Organizations.
- Private Sector such as : Building Design / Engineering Consulting Firms, Construction Companies, roads design and construction, water resources field and , specialist companies in materials ,soil testing and survey.
- Self-Employment; Establish Your own office.
- Post-Graduate Studies: Teaching / Research (Master / Ph.D.) Education abroad