WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY May 2003
Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering, United States
WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY Dec. 1999
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, United States
TRI-STATE UNIVERSITY May 1994
Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, United States
NAJRAN UNIVERSITY 2010 – now
· Administrative tasks
· Dean of the College of Engineering
· Director of the Center for Scientific Research and Engineering
· Vice-Dean of the College of Computer Science and Information Systems
· Head of Electrical Engineering Department
· Member of the Scientific Research Council at Najran University.
· Member of the Committee of excellence rewards.
· Director of Quality Assurance Unit, College of Computer Science and Information Systems
· Member of the team for preparation of interdisciplinary analysis for the University
· Member of the Commission on Accreditation of materials for university projects.
· Basics of Electrical Circuits
· Circuit Analysis
· Modern Automatic Control
· Graduation Project -1
· Graduation Project -2
COUNCIL OF TECHNICAL TRAINING IN NAJRAN REGION
Administrative Tasks 2009– 2010
· Chairman of technical and vocational training council in Najran Region
· Dean of the College of Technology at Najran
· Member of the Board of Najran Region
· Member of the Committee on Education, Culture and Information in Najran
· Member of the Committee on Health Affairs in Najran
TECHNICAL TRAINING COUNCIL IN MAKKAH
· Administrative Tasks 2007–2009
o Head of The Training Assessment Unit for The Council of Technical and Vocational Training in Mecca Region
o Review Committee Member Training Plans for The Electronic Department Curricula in Technical Colleges
o Chairman of The Committee for Upgrading Professional Vocational programs.
o Electrical Engineering-I
o Programmable Logic Controllers-PLC
COLLEGE OF COMMUNICATIONS AND ELECTRONICS IN JEDDAH
· Administrative Tasks 2003–2007
o Head of Electronic Technology Department.
o Chairman of the Sub-Committee of The Council of Technical Training in Jeddah.
o Member of Technical Supervision of Electronic Technology Department.
o Chairman of the Scientific Committee, Department of Electronic Technology.
o Member of the College Disciplinary Committee
o Reviewer for the innovations competition on the level of the Kingdom
o Digital Electronics
o Introduction to Control Systems
o Analysis of control systems
o Electrical Engineering - I
o Electrical Engineering - II
o Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
o Graduation project
- C/C++ Programming
- Matlab, Simulink
· German – below average
Training and Professional Fields
? Training Quality
? Strategic planning and management skills for supervisors
? Leadership and Management
? Ways to solve problems
? Educational preparation for university professor
? Episode: Management of Meetings
? Change Methodology
? Programming language C + +
? Objective thinking
? Strategic Planning
? Excellence in management of education and training institutions
? Strategic management and planning skills for supervisor.
? Change management.
? Preparation for KPIs.
? College evaluation and peer review.
? Strategic plan management.
? Supervisory Skills Management
? Episode: Time Management
? Introduction to e-learning system
? Qualifying deans
? Knowledge maps
? Professional success and family
? Developing teacher skills
? Compass of Thinking
? Skills of continuous quality improvement
? Episode: the administrative leadership and innovation
? Electronic design decisions
? Interactive design studied using a program (Course Lab)
? Program Monitoring and Evaluation
? Quality Assurance.
? E-courses development.
? Job success.
? Self study report preparation.
? How to qualify ABET accreditations.
Affiliations and memberships
· Saudi Authority for Engineers
· IEEE Control System Society
Literature, Arbitration, and Awards:
· Constructing the training package " technology of automatic control " for the curriculum of the public l organization for technical and vocational Training
· Constructing the training package "technology of automatic and practical control "for the curriculum of the public organization for technical and vocational Training.
· Arbitrator at the conference (The International Electric Machines and Drives (IEMDC- 2007) (IEEE conference).
· Arbitrator at the third scientific conference for students in higher education in the Kingdom
· Arbitrator at the fifth scientific conference for students in higher education in the Kingdom.
· Participated in the second Scientific Conference of the systems and robot control – Canada.
· Participated in the International Conference for the quality of renewable energy and energy – Spain.
· Participated in machinery and electric motors International Conference 2007 – Turkey.
· Participated in the twenty-ninth International Conference of the soil, water, energy - United States Participated in the third Saudi Technical Conference 2004 Riyadh.
· Participated in the Twenty sixth Arab Engineering Conference -water resources in the Arab World: Reality and Challenges – Jeddah.
· Participated in the Conference XII North American soil – America.
· Participated in the Twenty fourth Canadian Conference in Electrical and Computer Engineering CCECE2011 – Canada.
· Participated in the International Conference on innovations and inventions 2013 – Malaysia.
· Three gold awards at the International Exhibition of innovations and inventions ITEX - Malaysia-2013.
· Silver Award in the International Exhibition of innovations and inventions ITEX - Malaysia -2013.
· Participated in the Scientific Conference: Progress in electromagnetic PIERS 2105- Prague.