At the end of the program, the student will attain the following attributes:
- Ability to undertake electrical engineering problems identification, formulation, and solution.
- Proficiency in electrical engineering design systems to meet desired needs with realistic constraints, such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Ability to communicate effectively, with the engineering team and the community at large.
- Ability to understand professional and ethical responsibilities and committed to them.
- Ability to function effectively as an individual and in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams, as a team leader or manager as well as an effective team member.
- Capacity for life-long learning and professional development.
- Ability to recognize the contemporary issues in electrical engineering disciplines.