With their wealth of knowledge and expertise in the diverse specialties of architectural engineering and the built environment, the graduates of Architectural Engineering Department, Najran University are prepared for the challenges that lie ahead in their promising professional careers.
The program enables students to acquire the skills to work in any of the following fields:
- Structural Designer/Engineer
- Construction Engineer/Manager
- Environmental Designer
- Architectural Designer
- Site Engineer
- Project Manager
- Building Construction Contractor
Graduates could find their opportunities in any of the following sectors:
- Government Agencies such as: Ministries, Municipalities, Research Institutions/ National Organizations.
- Private Agencies such as: Building. Design/ Engineering Consulting Firms, Construction Companies, Computer Applications in Buildings., Energy Conservation/ Auditing Companies.
- Self-Employment; Establish your own office for architectural designs.
- Post-Graduate Studies: Teaching / Research (Masters/ Ph.D.) Education abroad